Wednesday 31 July 2013

Bucket List

So I was tagged by the lovely Tiffany (Tiffany-talks.blogspot.co.uk) to compile my bucket list. Believe it or not, I've never really thought about this before. I live each day as it comes and whilst there are things I want to experience and accomplish I'm not really a dreamer, more of a realist. However, Tiffany made me think about the things I do want to do in my lifetime...
1. Get married!
I have been with my fiancé for 11 years now and between us we are part of a rather sizeable family, and we also have 3 children of our own. I don't want a massive expensive wedding but I would like to be able to afford to do it with all the important people in our lives. I feel like sometimes people judge me for not being married and having babies out of wedlock, so a wedding is high on my bucket list.
2. White sand and blue water
I want to travel somewhere out of the ordinary with beautiful white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.
3. Own a house
I'm very fortunate to have a man who can literally turn his hand to anything and do it well, so I hope that one day not only will we own our own home, but that we will design and build it too (he will build it, I will watch :-D)
4. Run a marathon
I would love to be able to say I could run for 26 miles, and raise some money for charity at the same time.
5. Go to Wimbledon
For as long as I can remember I have loved tennis, and especially Wimbledon. Apart from Christmas it's my absolute favourite time of the year so to go and watch it would be a dream come true.
6. Makeup Course
It's scary how much I love makeup, so I would love to do a practical course, even just to improve my own skills and spend time with like-minded people.
7. France
I studied French for 8 years between school and uni and absolutely loved it. I was fluent but almost 10 years later am more than a little rusty. I've never been to France  but I'd love to go over for a few months and live eat and breathe the culture.
What's on your bucket list? Thanks for reading, Love Steph xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment